The following videos are examples of the sort of work we would like to publish in Math In Action:
We encourage creativity of any kind, but please consider the following guidelines when creating your videos:
- Your video must be between eight and fifteen minutes.
- Your video must be of sufficient quality that all figures and expressions are clearly visible.
- Please rehearse your script and edit your video such that there isn’t an excess of pauses, ums and uhs
- Provide brief definitions of all key terms used that an undergraduate may not already understand.
- Include some kind of visual component as opposed to just talking to the camera, even if it’s just writing on a chalkboard. We encourage you to be creative! Nothing is off limits!
- Your video is allowed to be fun! Make us laugh! Math In Action is all about sharing!